The Mt. Ephraim Educational Foundation is a non-profit fundraising organizaion dedicated to supporting the educational needs of the children of Mt. Ephraim. We work in cooperation with the school district and school board to meet their goals for the entire district.
- Help fund the educational programs and initiatives that will provide the tools necessary for every student to achieve academic success.
- Improve and exceed our children's educational experience
- Shape our children's future with the necessary educational tools and services
- Provide funding for innovative programs and curriculum Integrate technology into the daily curriculum at every level
Why do we need to raise funds to support the school programs?
- To give our children the best educational opportunities and experiences that we can
- State funding for public schools had been decreased
- To help defer property tax increases due to school budget increases
- Constantly evolving curriculum and methods of implementing those updates
- Improvement to technology through all grade levels to meet upcoming mandated New Jersey State initiatives
- Assist in meeting the goal of the district for professional development, instruction integration and new state requirements
- Assist in meeting the school board goals to improve technical equipment/tools, financial opportunities and grants
- Pilot programs
- Fine arts
- Extracurricular activities
HOW YOU CAN HELP
You can make your donation payable to:
Mount Ephraim Schools Educational Foundation
225 W. Kings Highway
Mount Ephraim, NJ. 08059